Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Schools, Cameras, and Facebook

As you probably already noticed, this idea isn't working to well. Obviously. So for now, I think we'll just keep it the good old way. In words. Here we go.

Life has been pretty good lately. Just started up with school again last week. This semester should be good. Finally done with Latin! Took a year and a half. Biggest thing is heading back into the more art side of things (one of the reasons I tried the whole photo-blog-thing). Starting up classical guitar again. So stoked! It's gonna be awesome. Also got a new camera over the break. A Canon Rebel XS with a 18-55mm lens and a 55-250mm lens. And even better HALF off! Amazon is the bomb.

I decided to put my Twitter account to use finally. (Account name is mgyarnell. It streams tweets in the box to the right.) Honestly, I've almost come to the point of giving up on Facebook. It's been driving me insane. All these games and quizzes. There has just about been ten posts that have been put up on my wall lately about some person answering a question about me. And when you go to see what they said you have to answer twenty questions about other people to see one of yours, which ends up being pointless. Seriously? And farmville, yeah not gonna go into that.

In short, I've mostly reverted to Twitter. So much more simple and, honestly, better. 140 words is a good limit. (And no, I'm not following Joe Jonas.) Anyways, most of everything will most likely be posted on here or Twitter.

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment